Privacy and Cookies Policy1. Appley Manor Hotel believe in protecting consumer privacy. We will never wilfully disclose information about our customers to any third party without first receiving that customer's permission.
2. Appley Manor Hotel will in general notify you of:
What personally identifiable information of yours is collected.
The organisation collecting the information.
How the information is used.
With whom the information may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the site's control.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
3. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information on our e-mail lists.
6. Emails sent to Appley Manor may be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the website if requested. These may be edited for clarity or grammar before publishing.
7. Appley Manor is committed to the security of customer information and we have security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.